Our top 5 Tips to better your LinkedIn
Your LinkedIn profile page is the foundation for your personal branding. Here are 5
profile features you should check and update for 2020!
1. Your LinkedIn profile picture. Make sure your picture is professional, recent and looks like you.
Long distance shots don’t stand out, head shot type photos are great. According to LinkedIn, profiles
with headshots are 14 times more likely to be viewed than those without a profile picture.
2. Make the most of your tagline / headline. Use keywords for which you want to be
found for by hiring managers and recruiters. Don’t default this to your current
3. Make your profile public – this will allow your profile to show up in searches.
4. List your skills - scroll through the list and identify the ones that are relevant
to you. This provides a platform for others to endorse you. Be strategic,
delete meaningless skills and ensure your most relevant skills are on top.
5. Endorse your contacts – Endorsements increase your credibility. Go through your
contacts and endorse those that you really feel deserve it; in the hope that
this triggers them to endorse you back. Always stay relevant!