Permanent, Full-time Monday – Friday
£20,000 to £24,000 depending on experience
Our client, one of the largest independent Accountancy Practices in Wales, are currently recruiting!
The team provide a range of audit, taxation and business advisory services to a varied portfolio of clients. As well as individuals, SMEs and small entities such as sole-traders and partnerships, the firm also manages the affairs of some large businesses with complex, technical requirements.
The role will be part of the Business Advisory department, reporting to the Business Advisory Manager. Candidates will need a minimum of two years practice experience.
- To prepare statutory Financial Statements for Audit Exempt Limited Companies.
- To prepare management accounts and VAT returns for clients both at client’s premises and back at office.
- To build client relationships.
- Prepare and complete Limited Company accounts.
- Prepare management accounts.
- Prepare VAT Returns under different VAT schemes.
- Deal with ad hoc queries raised by clients.
- Experience with Xero, Sage Line 50 and other products.
- Ability to reconcile all control accounts.
- Understanding of Companies Act disclosures for Financial Statements.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- At least 2 years’ experience in an accountancy organisation/industry preparing non audit company accounts.
- Experience preparing audit exempt financial statements.
- Knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Knowledge of Xero.
- Ability to deal with tasks on a timely basis.
- Good communication skills with customers and colleagues.
- Enthusiasm, drive and determination.
- Highly developed organisational skills.
- Ability to perform well working in a team environment.
- Ability to perform well as an individual.
- Self-manage workloads.
- Competent meeting organisation deadlines.
- Flexible to work longer hours when required in order to meet project deadlines.
- AAT Qualified or ACCA part-qualified.
- Previously worked in accountancy practice or industry preparing management accounts and VAT returns.
- Knowledge of Sage Line 50.
- Knowledge of IRIS and Accounts Production.
- Knowledge of CCH Pro Accounts.