Starting salary (DOE) - £21,000 per anuum +
FTC – 12 months
Start date – 1st September 2022
Our client is looking for an Administration Coordinator / Lettings Consultant to join their team on a 12-month FTC basis. The role has a possibility to go permanent for the right person.
• Previous administrative and/or customer service experience is required, and within the industry would be advantageous.
• Competent time management and prioritising skills
• Full driving license essential for the role.
• Excellent IT skills
• To provide an accurate and efficient administrative service within the office.
• To undertake telephone and face to face sales support when required.
• Comply with the companies standard procedures and all statuary legislative and regulatory requirements effecting the lettings industry.
• Helping fellow administration coordinators and letting consultants to assist in all processes from enquiry through to a tenants occupation.
• Carrying out accompanied viewings and liaising between landlord and tenant.
• Carrying out comprehensive inventory schedules and condition reports.
• Pro-activeness demonstrating skills to retain and build client base.
If you have a wealth of administration experience, please send your CV to us today.