Our client is looking to recruit an Administrative Assistant on a permanent basis within a prominent sporting environment. The position is full time, Monday – Friday with 20 days annual leave plus all the statutory public/bank holidays.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Answering telephone calls and queries and/or directing callers to the appropriate persons
• Opening, logging and distributing incoming mail.
• Sorting and franking outgoing post
• Maintaining and updating database records and paper files
• Creating database records and laminates for new licence holders
• Logging incoming medicals, MRI scans and blood results in preparation for signing by the Medical Officer
• Sending out standard letters relating to boxers’ medicals and licences
• Logging tournament report results and suspensions etc. to the database
• Assisting with the preparation and distribution of tournament details
• Assisting with preparation, photocopying etc. and posting of mailshots.
• Taking credit/debit card payments from licence holders
• General office duties as required
The successful candidate should be educated to “A” level standard and possess a calm, confident telephone manner and be able to work individually within a small team.