£19,000 per year
Our client is Solicitors based in Barry, providing a range of first-class legal services to clients. The company’s clients include large multi-national house development companies, nationwide financial institutions and TV & Sports personalities.
• Previous Administration and Property experience is essential
• The ideal candidate will be a motivated individual keen to join our busy team. Excellent attention to detail and a proactive approach to problem solving is a must.
• The successful candidate will also possess good organisational skills and be an excellent communicator.
• Working as part of the Property Team, supporting the fee earners and other team members.
• Take and accurately relay messages.
• Make telephone calls as required.
• Be familiar with and competent in the use of the telephone system.
• Opening new matters on the case management system and sending out starter packs to the clients.
• Order searches.
• To prepare correspondence and legal documents through word processing and to ensure a high quality of the documents, faxes and photocopies.
• Closing files and arranging for them to be sent for storage.
• General Miscellaneous admin tasks around the office and within a team.