Our client in Cardiff is looking for an Administrative Assistant, on a permanent basis to join their team.
• 25 Days annual leave plus Bank holidays
• Bonus Holiday Scheme
• SMART Pension contribution
• Flexible start and finish times
• City centre office location
• Free on-site car parking
• 2 years’ experience within an administration role.
• GCSE (or equivalent) Grade C or above in a range of subjects including English Language and Maths.
• Good typing skills at least 35 wpm and knowledge of business document layout.
• Computer literate and confident in the use of Microsoft Office.
• Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal).
• Providing general day-to-day operational support, including:-
• Answering the telephone
• Greeting visitors to the office
• Copy typing
• Data entry
• Dealing with post
• Maintain office stationery supplies
• Petty cash
• Assisting with the Finance administration using Excel and Xero (training will be provided)
If you have Administration experience and you are interested in this role, please send your CV to us today.