Monday to Friday
£18,500 per annum
We have a great opportunity available for an Administrator to join our client in Llantrisant.
- Job Purpose
- Smooth running of the Administration/HR/EH&S office.
- Provide assistance to the Administration Supervisor/CAO Office/EH&S Manager.
- Provide holiday and absence cover for Reception.
- Duties and responsibilities:
- Assisting the Administration Supervisor, CAO Office.
- Monitoring and updating of training module, arrange internal and external training when required.
- Weekly monitoring of PPE stock and control of PPE register.
- Undertaking Display Station Equipment (DSE) Risk Assessments.
- Monitoring the long-term service awards for the whole group.
- Updating the audit schedules for the ISO’s.
- Carrying out internal audits for the ISO9001, ISO14001, and ISO45001.
- Notifying Administration Supervisor of any return-to-work interview to be done.
- Filing, Daily collection and delivery of departmental mail.
- Arranging refreshments when required.
- Catering when necessary.
- Stock check in the first aid room of the first aid kit and spillage PPE.
- Arranging service/maintenance of fire extinguishers when due (annually)
- Issuing keys for lockers for the staff.
- Monitoring all waste collections and dealing with any issues that may arise i.e. missed collections, invoice queries etc.
- Monitoring the milk schedule and amending with provider when required.
- Maintaining all site maps and updating when required.
- Recording waste.
- Requesting/arranging skip when necessary.
- Monitoring and maintaining the maintenance certification schedule and arranging contractors to attend when required.
The role requires a minimum of 5 GCSE’s at Grade C or above to include English and Mathematics.
A levels or NVQ level 3 or above (in HR or Administration) are an advantage.
IT literate with Excel and Word.
A minimum of 3 years’ experience.
Excellent communication skills are required, with the ability to liaise effectively with people at all levels.
Reference ID: ST7445