37.5 hours per week on a rota basis (will include weekends and BH)
Approximately £8.91 per hour, DOE
Our client, a popular hospitality venue in Cowbridge, are currently recruiting for a Barista to work within the restaurant reporting to the Restaurant Manager. You will ideally have a passion for service and artisan, seasonal & local produce.
Your primary responsibility will be to consistently serve excellent coffee with excellent levels of customer service. Your other responsibilities will include making other beverages, serving hot and cold food and working as part of a dedicated team.
Duties & responsibilities:
• Inform your team leader about any issues affecting health & safety, food safety and due diligence policies
• Be able to prioritise workload and server Customers in an efficient and timely manner
• Understand the importance of stock control and strive to minimise all areas of stock loss
• Ensure the highest standard of customer service aiding customers with all queries in a polite and friendly manner
• To keep up to date with all store promotions, offers & competitions
• Operate the tills with accuracy
• Undertake cleaning duties as required in all areas of the shop
• To be fully competent on completing all restaurant paperwork
• Exceptional Coffee making skills.
• Strong organisational skills.
• An idea of what high quality service looks like.
• Basic maths skills and being literate in English is important.
• Ability to use computer systems.
• You must be health and safety aware.
• Have an outgoing and bubbly personality.
• Ability to work as part of a team.