Business Development Executive
£30,000 - £35,000 + OTE
Full time, permanent role
40 hours per week
• 22 days holidays, including bank holidays which will increase with service up to 30 days
• Training and career progression plans
• Paid opportunities to volunteer
• Company pension contribution plan
• Company Sick Pay
• Long Service Awards
• Free parking
PURPOSE OF ROLE
We are looking to seek out an ambitious Business Development Executive, to progress and implement our client’s business development strategies.
This role is very fast paced and will require you to create opportunities via your own networking and cold calls. You should be able to demonstrate your sales achievements and figures against your targets.
The Successful Applicant will be confident at building collaborative relationships both with Team Members and Customers across a broad spectrum of customers and geographies.
You may also be asked to fulfil any other Business development duties as they arise.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Sales Revenue generation and achievement
• Develop and maintain strong relationships throughout the organisation
• Identify and grow our customer base, securing business and contracts within the designated Sales channels
• Analyse the customer needs to provide a recommendation of the best products that fulfils their identified needs.
• Gather information from clients to enable the production of quotations.
• Work with the teams to develop new markets
• Contribute to the commercial offerings for the market.
• Build Market intelligence to maximise our penetration
• Maintaining a pipeline of leads
• To actively promote our business to clients via, telephone and emails.
• Drive the business forward with Enquiries.
• Attending in-house and external training courses when required to improve product knowledge and personal skill set.
• eCommerce experience essential
• Consultative selling experience in a B2B environment essential
• Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organisation,
including executive and C-level.
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
• A background in or knowledge of the B2B / B2C /C2C parcel delivery sector
• Proven ability to articulate the unique selling points of company
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.