Business Development Manager
Salary - £25-35k basic + commission
Full Time / Permanent
Our client is looking for a Business Development Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
· Previous Business Development experience
· B2B sales experience
· Proven sales experience
· Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent
· Experience of Outbound calling
· Financial sales experience would be desirable but not essential
· Sourcing new work
· Effective handling of any leads provided from marketing and other sources.
· Considerable contact with clients (Account management) and any relevant parties i.e. accountants
· Negotiating fee agreements and retrieving signed engagement letters.
· Administration of claims and associated queries.
· Attend meetings, seminars or the use of other learning resources to ensure up to date knowledge and how this affects the various industry sectors in which the business operates.
If you are interested in this role and have relevant experience, please apply today!