Business Support Assistant
Duties & Responsibilities
· To support the development and implementation of contract monitoring and contract compliance methodologies for externally commissioned services.
· To assist the Contract Support Officers in undertaking contract monitoring, contract compliance and service review of internal and externally commissioned service provision across the business in accordance with agreed frameworks and in collaboration with key stakeholders.
· To work with providers and stakeholders in the development and implementation of service improvement plans, service development plans or corrective action plans as part of the relevant provider performance management processes.
· To support the development and maintenance of effective information systems to facilitate the monitoring, review and evaluation of local contract and performance activity.
· To analyse and interpret information from multiple sources to formulate reports, recommendations and action plans
· Develop and maintain constructive relationships with service providers and relevant stakeholders.
· Excellent IT skills and abilities
· An understanding of contract compliance and service improvement initiatives and activities.
· Excellent communicator with ability to communicate with range of internal and external stakeholders
· Excellent time management and organisational skills
· Strong analytical and evaluation ability to produce reports and action plans
· Ability to work as part of a team and using own initiative