Civil Litigation Solicitor
Full time- Permanent
£ - please state salary expectations when submitting CVs.
Due to continued business growth, this highly-regarded firm has an opportunity for an experienced Civil Litigator to join their dispute resolution team.
Ideally with a minimum of 5 years’ Litigation experience, you will have experience of building and managing your own case load with demonstrable ability to work on a full range of Civil Litigation matters.
· You will be a Litigation Solicitor with the ability to manage a varied case load of matters, but experience is required in general litigation, Landlord & Tenant, General Property, Commercial Contract, Company, Debt, Personal Injury, Tolata, Contentious Probate, Employment and any Family Law experience would be an advantage.
· Provide a first-rate service to clients.
· Candidates must be able to demonstrate the ability and willingness to conduct a file from beginning to end.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to progress their career to the next level and secure a good future within a well-established and thriving Firm.
You will need a flexible approach and the ability to work as part of a team, together with the following skills:
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
· An attention to detail.
· Excellent written & verbal communication and customer service skills.
· Time management skills & an ability to prioritise where necessary.
· As an experienced Litigation Solicitor, you will need a strong work ethic and be confident with the ability to maintain and develop new business.
The attitude intelligence and character of the applicants is as important as the post-qualification experience.
· Location: Hereford
· Salary Range: Dependant on Experience
· Job type: Permanent
· Experience: 5 years
· Job Section: Private Practice
· Working Hours: Full time roll.