Client Services Administrator
Full time/Temporary (6 months)
£9.90 per hour
The hours of work will be Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week, either 7:00am-16:00pm or 9:00am-18:00pm (depending on rota pattern set by the manager) 60-minute unpaid break per shift.
The Client Services Administrator is responsible for providing proactive, effective and flexible administrative support service to all company stakeholders.
The role requires strong interpersonal skills when interacting with the internal and external customers.
Act as first point of contact for customer queries via phone and email.
• Ensure that all SLAs are met, whilst delivering a quality and consistent service on the Client Services desk.
• Process service requests from internal and external customers efficiently with accurate data entry.
• Provide business administration, maintaining company records
• Book meeting rooms for both customers and internal stakeholders
• Manage stock control of site supplies and stationery
• Prepare CP training resources, including registers and course booklets
• Support both internal and external customers and strive to go above and beyond in supporting customers.
• Contribute to the customer focused culture in the Client Services team.
• Support the Client Services Manager in delivering services that are essential to the success of the business.
Competency, training and awareness
• Customer Service
• Business Administration
• MS Package Proficient
• Telephone skills
• Management Reporting (KPI, SLA & OLA)
• ITIL (desirable not essential)
• Excellent communication skills (oral and written)