Client Support Administrator
Cardiff, free parking available
£Salary competitive, DOE
Monday – Friday 9am-5pm
• Provide timely, accurate administrative support to the sales team.
• Provide sales support to customers, act as point of contact where appropriate and help develop customer relationships.
• Prepare documents for clients such as quotations, and invoices and help coordinate sample collections.
• Ensure CRM is accurate and up to date and client communications are recorded.
• Implement the requirements of the company Quality Management System and help maintain ISO17025:2005 accreditation.
• Receive and action incoming customer enquiries and take details needed to prepare quotations.
• Provide general advice to clients on how best to meet their testing requirements whilst referring technical questions to the Client Services Manager or laboratory.
• Prepare quotations for clients promptly from information provided.
• Receive and action acceptance of quotes from customers.
• File/scan documents and client communications promptly on CRM system.
• Ensure the CRM workflow is accurate and up to date.
• Liaise with customers to arrange sample collection appointments after quote is accepted.
• Check collector availability, prepare and send sample collection details and ensure collector confirms the appointment and it is entered on the collection calendar.
• File blood/urine/DNA/steroid results or other subcontracted analysis results against CRM record and paper file.
• Dispatch sample collection packs to GPs and collectors.
• Record kit movements in and out on the kit log.
• Inform customers of sample receipt including explaining flawed submissions.
• Process quotes and orders through to raising invoices.
• Send quotations, results and invoices to customer on behalf of the Account Manager.
• Maintain adequate stocks of sample collection kit consumables.
• Prepare sample collection kits.
• Ensure the CRM system is updated with all correspondence.
• Assist with office administration such as stationary orders, entering payments from customers etc.
• Monitor experts and info mailboxes and action as appropriate.
• Actively work towards improving quality and customer service, at all times for example by contributing suggestions for improvement.
• Identifying amendments needed to company QMS documents.
• Ensure that non-conformities and complaints are recorded in a timely manner.
• Competitive salary which will depend on experience
• Bonus scheme (The bonus is a non-contractual and discretionary payment and subject to rules in place at the time)
• Access to a free 24-hour gym
• Free shuttle bus service from Cardiff Central train station
• 23 days holiday + public holidays