Commercial Account Director
Location: Bridgend and Swansea
Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
Salary £25,000 - £35,000 DOE
Excellent company benefits
Roles and Responsibilities:
In this role, you will act as the day to day contact for a portfolio of clients, dealing with claims, underwriting and general enquiries.
The role will require you to effectively deal with these enquiries with support from an agency partner, aiming to establishing long-term relationships through providing a first-class service.
Responsibilities will include:
· Providing first class service to our clients whilst demonstrating the expert advice and knowledge that we are known for.
· Liaising with underwriters and other key stakeholders regarding customer requirements and keeping abreast with key Industry changes.
· Report writing, data preparation, document publishing and attending review meetings accompanied or unaccompanied
· Identifying and advising on a wide range of products to ensure we are fully protecting our clients which will include utilising our financial services and risk management propositions.
· Handling new cover quotations for existing clients, policy alterations and general administration with a can-do proactive attitude.
· Ability to build relationships through effective written and verbal communication skills both on the phone and face to face.
· Possess effective time management, negotiation and relationship building skills.
· Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills.
· Able to work to strict deadlines within a compliant environment and manage a complex workload.
· Strong IT skills especially Microsoft Office and quick to adapt to new systems.
· Hard working, great team player and highly self-motivated.
· Be able to problem solve and use own initiative whilst demonstrating attributes of honesty, integrity, skill, due care and diligence.
Qualifications and Experience:
· GCSE’s (or equivalent) of A-C grade including Maths and English.
· Previous business to business insurance experience is desirable but not essential.
· Achieved or prepared to work towards professional insurance qualification.
· Industry experience & knowledge would be an advantage but not essential
· A full driving license and your own vehicle is essential as you will be required to visit clients as part of the role.
Full training in a friendly and supportive environment will be provided and on-going personal development encouraged.