Commercial Affairs Administrator
Part-time, 25 hours per week
£22-24k DOE, pro-rata
Our client is looking for a Commercial Affairs Administrator to join them ASAP.
To provide comprehensive, efficient, and effective administrative support across the Commercial Affairs and HR functions to include finance and facilities.
• Always promote our clients & Aptar’s best interests by the positive and effective way you perform your duties.
• Complete timesheets, expenses claims and appraisals in a timely manner as specified by
• Maintain an up-to-date training record and submit to your line manager at least every 3 months for review, making updates and amendments, as necessary.
• Read and understand all assigned Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) via the Quality
• Management System (QMS) in the timeframe specified.
• Ensure confidential information pertaining to the company is not divulged to 3rd parties with appropriate legal framework or permission. Use of IT equipment (e.g. phones, laptops, etc.) is in line with the appropriate Aptar policies.
• Maintain attributable, legible, contemporaneous, original, and accurate records of all official matters.
Skills and Experience:
• SAP Experience essential.
• Previous experience in a similar position
• Ability to communicate and influence at different levels
• A proven track record of reliability, integrity and confidentiality
• Strong IT skills, with experience of using software such as Word, Excel and Outlook
• Attention to detail and an ability to manage accurate recording and reporting of information
• Excellent organisational skills
• Positive attitude to own growth and development
• Ability to prioritise workload to achieve deadlines
• Demonstrates problem solving and analytical skills
• Proven ability to work with a high level of autonomy over responsibility and decision making and make sound and considered judgements
• Experience of working constructively with internal and external stakeholders creating successful partnerships
• Ensuring reports and data are presented to the highest level with minimum errors or changes required
• Ability to identify