£28,000 - £40,000 per annum, DOE
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a long-established law firm with offices in Cardiff and Penarth. They specialise in Commercial and Residential Conveyancing, Family Law, Probate, Wills and Trusts. Their Penarth office has a high reputation in conveyancing and they are now seeking the right candidate to maintain the high level of service provided to their clients.
The main purpose of the role is to be expert with the technical elements necessary to provide a quality and comprehensive conveyancing service with a customer service focus and working in accordance with their accredited quality standard ISO 9001 and our CQS accreditation.
Conveyancing Experience is a MUST with the ability to hit the ground running.
Ideal Candidate Requirements:
• 5 years’ experience minimum = 5+ PQE.
• Ability to handle a diverse caseload Commercial and Residential Property files.
• Ability to manage your own caseload is essential.
• Buying and Selling of Freehold and Leasehold properties.
• Lease Extensions and Transfer of Equity.
• Dealing with post completion procedures.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate professionally at all levels.
• Experienced in working with case management systems, The Land Registry website etc.
• Handling the entire process of the conveyancing from the outset to completion including post completion work.
• Check legal titles to all freehold transactions and be able to deal with all elements of these transactions.
• Check legal titles to all leasehold transactions and deal with all elements of these transactions
Be responsible and accountable for files.
• Competently draft non standard correspondence of a technical nature.
• Achieve financial targets set for billing.
• Providing quotes for potential clients.
• Dealing with ad hoc enquiries.
• Free parking
• Flexible Working
Salary £28k - £40k per annum
St David Recruitment Services
27 days ago