Customer Account Manager - EXPORT
Our client is looking for an experienced Customer Account Manager with Export experience who will be able to provide an excellent level of service to key accounts, dealers and business development managers. As a Customer Account manager, you will be working with key stakeholders to input new orders. You will also liaise with the Customer / Sales Team to ensure that every order has the correct specifications and is entered onto the system correctly and managed through to manufacture and delivered to the Customer’s satisfaction.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Agreeing a production slot with planning
· Generating a Parts Check if delivery is required quicker than the standard lead time
· Configuring the order in the order process system
· Clarifying any ambiguous order requirements and working with clients and sales to establish a high standard of order specification prior to order processing.
· Generating a Sales Acknowledgement and emailing this to the Customer to confirm the order
· Review all amendment requests, assess implications to the order delivery life cycle and work with key stakeholders to ensure a smooth and seamless delivery.
· Process customer amendments and confirm new details with customer.
· Ensure key stakeholders are made aware of changes made close to the despatch date.
· Keeping track of amendments and request new purchase orders or written confirmation where applicable and implement storage charges where they become applicable
· Support the Sales Team in the generation of urgent quotations if they are unable to generate them (i.e. if they’re on the road).
· Keep the relevant Sales personnel updated with any significant client issues.
· Flag orders with non-standard discounts to the relevant Sales personnel.
· Chase updating of Special Agreement Forms on an annual basis.
· Work with the relevant Sales personnel to ensure orders are loaded cleanly and to a high standard of specification and ensure no errors to the processed order.
· To book all deliveries in with the relevant client contact 10 days before delivery takes place
· To provide specific delivery details as and when requested (e.g. Vehicle Registrations, Personnel Names, Qualifications etc.)
· Communicate specific delivery requirements to Despatch (e.g. site inductions, access restrictions etc.)
· Arrange the shipping of orders as required including obtaining shipping quotes
· Attend regular cross functional Export meetings to ensure the timely and accurate build and shipping of Export orders
· Design & Order crates where crates are required
· Good level of English literacy (GCSE English Grade C or above)
· Good level of numeracy (GCSE Maths Grade C or above)
· High Level of PC Literacy
· Demonstrable experience of delivering solutions-based customer service
· Experience of B2B customer service
· Positive approach
· Excellent communication skills – oral and written, coupled with excellent telephone manner
· Able to use own initiative
· Good organisational skills coupled with good administrative skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport