Customer Care Advisor
Monday to Friday (45 mins for lunch)
Our client is looking for a Customer Care Coordinator to join them.
· To provide excellent customer service to all external and internal customers.
· To aim for first time resolution for all our callers.
· To provide an efficient service when dealing with the registering of all New Patients.
· To process all orders with 100% accuracy.
· To effectively deal with any telephone complaints received taking accountability to ensure the resolution.
· To fully support the Outbound Team by dealing with the Inbound calls as priority.
· To ensure compliance with the Company Quality Policy.
· Ensure Data Protection and confidentiality is maintained at all times.
· To handle urgent email account.
· To keep customers informed of order status by telephone in relation to script discrepancies and ensure emergency supplies are provided if necessary.
· To effectively chase prescriptions that haven’t been received and to advise patients in any delays occur in preserving the 14 day promise.
· Ensure data protection and confidentiality is maintained at all times.
· Any other duties deemed reasonable and necessary by management.