Customer Service Administrator
£26,000 - £28,000
Our client is one of the leading companies for outdoor living products. Using only the highest quality low-maintenance products, they are dedicated to helping their clients get more from their outdoor space. With a large customer database and an excellent working environment, they are looking for a strong candidate to take up the role of Customer Services Administrator located at their Abercanaid, Merthyr Tydfil office & warehouse.
Main Purpose of the Role:
To provide excellent customer services to all customers while providing efficient and effective support to the Sales & Warehouse teams.
- Answering customer queries regarding their orders
- Booking in deliveries with customers and liaising with their delivery partners to ensure customers are kept informed.
- Providing regular updates/summaries to the sales team of deliveries planned.
- Route planning of deliveries working with warehouse and logistic partners.
- Damage, complaint, and warranty handling.
- Processing refunds & credit notes.
- To act as the conduit between their customers, sales team, warehouse and delivery partners.
- Place purchase orders with suppliers.
- Book in deliveries on Sage system.
- Advise sales team of stock deliveries.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively
- Complaint management experience
- Customer service experience
- Professional telephone manner
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Computer literate with experience of Microsoft Excel, Word
- Minimum 2 years previous experience within similar role
- Tenacious can-do approach
- Knowledge of installation or building trade
- Experience using Salesforce CRM
- Experience using Sage 200