Digital and Communication Development Officer
Temporary Full Time
A Basic DBS Certificate is required for this position
Our client is looking to recruit a Digital and Communication Development Officer, so are you a graduate with digital expertise that has a passion for identifying and implementing digital Solutions to streamline and increase efficiency within the workplace, if so, this is the job for you.
The Purpose of this Role:-.
· To identify, develop and implement digital solutions for business administration processes such as booking learning & development opportunities, facilitating student placements and course evaluations using power automate, MS bookings, MS teams etc
· To identify and implement digital solutions to streamline and accelerate the attraction through to recruitment and onboarding of new staff
· To develop and maintain up to date web pages on their website
· To create a digital data dashboard for reporting all workforce data using Power Bi
· To develop clear communication and marketing tools inclusive to the whole workforce both internally & externally
· To develop digital L&D formats e.g. podcasts, e-learning etc
· To work collaboratively with all services to identify and deliver creative solutions
Duties & Responsibilities
· Manage your own work load and act independently within your own work area.
· To use own initiative in prioritising workload to ensure deadlines are met. When appropriate, propose changes to working practices to maximise efficiency/effectiveness of role.
· To understand the importance of attending supervision and 1:1 meeting, ensuring you use all opportunities to share, learn and grown in your role. To understand the importance of, and taking responsibility for, self-directed learning and development in addition to a commitment to all training opportunities made available to you.
· To be able to build effective working relationships with a wide range of people
· To support the health and safety of the people you work with and that of yourself.
· Someone with ideas, open to change and new ways of working.
· To be flexible and understand that because of the nature of the services we provide we will ask you to work at different times to ensure that people receive the support that they need.
· To work with other relevant teams and staff to develop and maintain a high quality service
· Working collaboratively with colleagues e.g. Digital Programme Office, business support and comms to streamline, communicate and embed digital developments
· Acts in ways that; support equality and value diversity. Treat everyone with whom you come in contact, with dignity and respect & recognise and report behaviour that undermines equality and diversity