ERP Systems Analyst
Mon to Thurs 8am – 16:30 Friday 8am – 15:30
£25k - £40k per annum, DOE
My client are a world-class automotive manufacturer, based in Gloucester. They produce automotive pressings and assemblies for some of the world’s leading vehicle manufacturers.
They are now searching for an experienced QAD MFG/pro Analyst who will provide day to day support of their QAD MFG/pro system, carry out improvements, system enhancements, roll-outs, systems testing and production testing.
You will have to establish strong relationships within the organisation, manage the QAD MFG/pro user community and manage QAD integrated projects as and when required.
The MFG/pro Analyst will support our client’s interaction with external ERP applications within their customer/supply network and lead software implementation projects.
Ideally you will also provide generalist IT support to the IT Administrator in the following areas:
• System administration, including server maintenance.
• Recommend and co-ordinate the purchase of new IT hardware, software & peripherals.
• Co-ordinate all existing service agreements (Hardware & Software), organise external technical support when required and periodically review the general maintenance of all IT equipment.
• Regulate & review internal software & hardware licences.
• Project manage any new IT installations, hardware/software upgrades.
Skills and experience required:
• Full functional knowledge of MFG/PRO QAD 2010se
• Knowledge of manufacturing and logistics processes would be an advantage
• Development using OpenEdge 10.2 or higher
• Knowledge or WebSpeed.
• Knowledge of OpenEdge database Administration.
• Knowledge of the various EDI standards (EDIFACT, ODETTE, VDA, etc.)
• Administrative knowledge of QAD .NET client
• Linux operating system administration (Redhat Enterprise)
• Business Analysis and Project management
• Supply Chain Integration
• MS Office support
• Enthusiastic and highly self-motivated
• Able to lead projects from inception
• The ability to multi-task and see the bigger picture
• Willing to learn new skills and be pro-active in self development
• Willing to be involved in cross departmental and cross site projects