Family & Matrimonial Fee Earner
Salary – DOE
Full time position
Monday to Friday
Our client, a well-established Law Firm is looking to recruit a qualified fee earner, experienced in Family & Matrimonial.
This firm is dedicated to giving professional and expert advice and high-quality client care.
• Previous client experience of over 2 years is essential
• The successful candidate will be able to manage their own caseload and have excellent communication and IT skills
• Good social skills with a clear communication style both orally (in person and on the telephone) and in writing
• IT literate and be able to operate a computer-based case management system
• Able to work under pressure as part of a team
• Hardworking, reliable and punctual
If you are an experienced Family & Matrimonial Fee Earner looking for your next step, please do not hesitate to apply today.