Salary – DOE
Temporary / Full Time
Our client is looking for a Finance Assistant to join their team on a temporary basis.
· Review of Purchase Requisitions, ensuring any spending outside of budgets is justified and authorised.
· Match purchase invoices received to purchase orders, code and process the invoices, and gain the relevant invoice approvals on Finance System.
· Review supplier statements along with the aged creditors on a weekly basis to ensure invoices are being paid within credit terms, and follow up on any outstanding invoices with the relevant approver.
· Support Financial Analyst with preparation of payment runs for the Director, Finance to approve.
· Assist the Finance Team with inputting supplier payments onto Sage and file paid invoices.
· Deal with supplier queries and monitor the AP email inbox on a daily basis
· Assist the Financial Analyst with credit control
· Produce and code customer invoices for approval, before sending out to customers.
· Review customer Purchase Orders received, and notify the customer of acceptance of satisfactory Purchase Orders.
· Review quarterly credit safe reports for customer accounts
· Respond to customer queries and monitor the AR inbox
· Assist the Finance Team with month end procedures, such as deferred revenue recognition, prepayments and fixed assets.
· Check monthly employee expense claims before passing to Director, Finance for processing.
· Ensure power reports are completed on a monthly basis.
· General office administration, making travel arrangements and booking accommodation for staff.
· Prioritise own workload and work effectively without supervision.
· Assistance with annual audit
· Ad hoc tasks as required
If you are available immediately and have the relevant experience please send your CV to us today.