Up to £55k per annum DOE (must be willing to work towards Certified Financial Planner)
Permanent, Full time
Brief description of role and responsibilities:
Financial Planners provide clients with advice and make recommendations on ways to best utilise their assets to achieve their objectives. As a professional, a Financial Planner offers expert advice on suitable mortgages, investments, insurance, tax and private pensions and creates a valuable financial plan for a client.
Specific duties and responsibilities:
• To conduct in-depth reviews of clients' financial circumstances, current provision and future aims based on their changing needs and circumstances
• Analyse information and present Financial Plans best suited to individual clients' requirements
• Assess client’s attitude to risk and capacity for loss using UNIQ Family Wealth’s risk assessment tool of choice
• Design financial strategies
• Assisting clients to make informed decisions and educate them on Financial Planning and Investment Philosophy
• Liaise with financial services providers to keep up to date on solutions in the market place
• Review Cashflow Forecasts and recommendation reports prepared by the Professional Support team • Develop new client opportunities via referrals, professional connections and networking in line with the growth strategy adopted by the business.
• Meeting the regulatory aspects of the role, e.g. requirements for disclosure, costs of the services provided and costs the advised products;
• Maintaining professional qualifications, e.g. ongoing assessments and structured Continuous Professional Development;
• Deliver all of the above with integrity, honesty and professionalism.
Qualifications and experience required :
•Level 4 Diploma 5 years’ experience within a client service environment
•5 years’ experience in delivering client advice
•Good communication and computer literacy skills required
•Good presentation skills