Front of House Supervisor
Our client is a luxury brand whose reputation is built upon exceptional service and outstanding hospitality. They are committed to exceeding the high expectations of their customers by recruiting outstanding personalities to join their exceptional team of customer service professionals. Could this be you?
Duties & Responsibilities
· We are looking for a strong character who has a hands-on approach and can deal with the pressures of day-to-day operational issues.
· You will need a passion for this sector of the industry and delivering outstanding service, in an environment where guests have high expectations.
· Responsible for supporting and implementing department standards and ensuring that they are practiced by the Front of House team throughout your shift.
· You will focus on providing the ultimate guest service experience for all guests, from the point of arrival through to the time of departure.
· You will need to ensure training is conducted to Resort standard and reflects business needs.
· Evidence of excellent people management skills is essential as is the ability to organise, inspire and lead a team.
· Experience in the Rooms Division sector of the hospitality industry is essential, with a preference for those candidates who have worked in a quality driven, high volume environment.