HR Recruitment Lead
Up too £30,000
Our client is looking for a HR Recruitment Lead to join them on a permanent basis.
The candidate will need to be highly motivated and organised, with strong customer service and recruitment experience. You will need to be someone who thrives when working in a fast-paced environment.
· To provide a proactive and effective resourcing solution to the Group and be responsible
for recruitment processes from conception to fulfilment.
· Provide accurate and comprehensive administrative support for all human resource
activities and functions.
· Collaborate with Managers for all recruitment and selection processes to attract, recruit
and retain the right people with the right skills, values and behaviours whilst reducing staff
· Post and manage job adverts using multiple strategies including LinkedIn Recruiter, job
boards, social media, networking and agencies (where applicable)
· Working to a target of vacancies being filled within 3 months of adverts becoming live
· Designing and/or administrating selection methods such as assessment centres, technical
exercises, psychometric testing and preparing interview questions in liaison with recruiting
· Reading and utilising Psychometric testing when and if required when making hiring
· Proactively source/attract and assess new talent providing a pipeline of high-quality
candidates to support succession planning and business growth.
· Arrange all stages of interviews and be the main point of contact for all candidates through
the recruitment processes.
· Attend interviews with the hiring manager and complete all interview related
· Provide timely feedback to candidates, ensuring a positive customer experience
throughout the recruitment process.
· Generate offers of employment, contracts of employment and apply for references once
offers are accepted.
· To ensure all mandatory and legal documentation is completed and received for onboarding e.g. EWC, right to work, reference checks, DBS etc.
· Ensure a robust and tailored on-boarding induction through to completion of probation and off-boarding is implemented for all employees’ lifecycles and tracked accordingly.
· Ensure interim reviews and probation periods are effectively monitored and feedback is shared accordingly.
· Organising and conducting where appropriate any training needs of teams or individuals.
· Support Managers with processes for performance improvement, disciplinaries and grievances, providing advice and guidance where appropriate.
· Identify and improve HR/Recruitment processes that are in place with regards to quality and efficiency, with the aim of continually developing the department and business.
· Provide accurate information for payroll on a monthly basis.
· Provide accurate monthly HR information and statistics for Head of HR and CFO
· Develop and maintain a comprehensive HR system ensuring all documents are retained and structured accordingly in line with data protection & HR legislation.
· Provide support to ensure our client achieves and maintains IIP Platinum and & “Best Companies”
· Provide support to the Head of HR with new projects and tasks to ensure continuous development
· Demonstrable experience working in a fast-paced recruitment environment
· Previous experience of recruitment and on-boarding with the ability to manage and positively influence key relationships within the HR/ Workforce team and across the Group
· Strong experience of using direct methods of recruitment, i.e. LinkedIn and other social media platforms, websites
· Extensive interviewing experience
· Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time to meet business needs
· Generalist HR experience
· Educated to degree level
· Experience of using HR systems and online technologies