Internal Sales Representative
£24,000 - £30,000 plus OTE
Full time, permanent role
37.5 hrs per week
• 22 days holidays, including bank holidays which will increase with service up to 30 days
• Training and career progression plans
• Paid opportunities to volunteer
• Company pension contribution plan
• Company Sick Pay
• Long Service Awards
• Free parking
About the Role:
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about taking ownership of a task and making a difference; having a real interest and desire to achieve sales through fantastic customer service, professionalism and an ability to educate the market. We are looking for a motivated person that possesses high standards, is organised, well considered and influences others to take the same approach. You will be results-driven and actively seek out to engage with customers, working in a thriving competitive market and grow profitability.
• Approach existing and prospective customers, to present and promote our products.
• Cold calling businesses.
• Work with existing customers to educate and discuss how they can benefit from our products, creating offers by establishing their needs.
• Maintain highly positive business relationships, both internally and externally that meet the organisations core values.
• Achieve and exceed assigned sales targets and outcomes.
• Handle customer data responsibly by ensuring our customers’ privacy as per GDPR regulations.
• Take personal responsibility for own work performance and present a positive image of the company.
• Fully understand own role requirements and ensure that all your own work and related activities are undertaken to the best of personal ability and to the organisation’s standards and policies.
• Monitor own performance against agreed indicators and objectives. Manage activities in order to meet agreed weekly, monthly targets.
• Create clear sales forecast and pipelines.