Lean/Business Improvement Tutor/Assessors - Wales
Salary DOE + mileage + benefits to include 25 days annual holiday, 34.5 hour working week and pension
Bridgend, South Wales
A driving licence with access to your own vehicle is essential.
Our client, one of the UK’s leading providers of Work Based Learning programmes. Our client are looking to recruit experienced Lean/BIT Tutor/Assessors who will ideally already be a qualified IQA to join our rapidly expanding Lean Practice operating across England and Wales. Operating from the office in Bridgend, you will be expected to deliver accredited Lean/Business Improvement Techniques programmes at client premises and act as an IQA.
You will be joining an established training and development business that is undertaking a program of change focused on operational excellence. This is being supported and driven from the highest levels within the company and will require extensive experience of lean manufacturing tools and techniques. The successful applicant will have a background that demonstrates an ability to impart change and deliver sustainable improvement, you will facilitate and lead improvement projects working across all levels within customers business.
• A thorough understanding gained at a senior level in business of modern Lean / Business Improvement Techniques / Six Sigma tools and techniques, including SOP, VSM, Kaizen, route cause analysis, 5S, 5Whys, TPM, SMED, workflow analysis and Kanban
• Must hold A1 Award and a relevant Teaching certificate.
• Experienced in delivering BIT Level 2 and 3 Apprenticeship and Green Belts
• Self-motivated and confident with the ability to problem solve, think on your feet and be comfortable working on the shop floor and equally at home working with a training environment.
• An ability to scope projects, analyse data.
• Commercially orientated with the ability to build robust working relationships internally and externally with suppliers and customers.
• A real passion for delivering sustainable improvement, leading by example, setting high standards, able to influence and motivate.
• Excellent communication skills, interpersonal, verbal, written and presentation.