Salary - £DOE
Full Time – 9am – 5:15pm Monday to Friday
Holiday: 25 days plus Bank Holidays
Bonus Holiday Scheme (up to 12 additional days leave a year)
Our client is looking for a Legal Assistant to join their education team.
• Own transport is highly desirable due to the location
• Legal experience would be desirable but not essential
• Strong administration skills associated with a busy office environment and largely working paperless.
• Strong communication skills
• Excellent time management
• To be able to work under pressure.
• Confidence in dealing with clients in a caring and professional manner both on the telephone and in person, is essential.
• Prioritising tasks/duties within expected given case deadlines.
• Ability to draft emails independently in a professional manner.
• Excellent IT skills
• Providing secretarial and administrative support to Fee earners, including filing, copying, printing, scanning, and creating bundles.
• Dealing with enquiry telephone calls prior to them being passed to the appropriate fee earner.
• Emailing and corresponding with various parties on cases.
• Ability to prepare and file Tribunal/ Court documentation by email.
• Scheduling telephone calls/meetings.
• Ability to organise and process Tribunal/ Court bundles.
• Opening, closing, billing and ongoing orderly maintenance of all files in accordance with firm’s quality standards, Lexcel compliance, and regulatory rules.
• File and diary management.
• Ensure client information and documentation are saved and maintained on the firm’s Case Management System.
• Ability to liaise with other departments and offices across our client’s network
• Assist with post duties when required to do so.
• Ensure the confidentiality of the client and firm’s information and documentation at all times.
• Other duties as required to ensure the efficient running of the office.
If this Legal Assistant position is of interest, please send your CV to us today.