Legal Assistant Residential Conveyancing
Competitive Salary, DOE
Full-Time. 37.5 hours per week
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and engaged Legal Assistant who will embed themselves in the conveyancing team into their Bridgend offices, and become a key player in the department. This is a great role for someone looking to get their legal career started or for a candidate who is looking for an exciting new challenge.
Ideally, you will have 1-2 years or more experience of working in a busy conveyancing team, but they are open to receiving applications from candidates with less experience.
As a Legal Assistant with our client, you will also be eligible to apply for their ‘internal only’ training contract applications.
You should apply if:
• You’ve worked in a busy conveyancing team
• You’re interested in learning from experienced solicitors
• You enjoy working in a fast paced and busy team
• You’re super organised and able to think laterally
• You’re a great communicator
• You’re tenacious and willing to learn
• You’re able to be adaptable and be respectful of the client’s needs and priorities
• Drafting contracts
• Progressing residential conveyancing matters from instruction through to completion
• Dealing with exchanges
• Assisting with enquiries
• Providing administrative support to the fee earners in the department
• Working on a varied caseload
• Providing our clients with excellent service
• Assisting with volume conveyancing including leasehold transactions
• Typing out audio dictation