Legal Secretary / PA
Full-Time, Mon to Fri
Competitive Salary, DOE
Our client, an established law firm, currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Legal Secretary / Personal Assistant to join their team at their Pontypridd branch.
They are expanding and require a robust and committed team member to join their workforce. In return, the successful candidate will have a generous package and be part of a knowledgeable team.
The candidate should have at least 2 years Legal Secretary / Personal Assistant experience preferably within family law / private client. Experience of working in other areas of law will be considered.
The Job Description is as follows:
• To provide support, assistance and administrative and typing and telephone duties to the fee earners of our client’s firm as may be requested from time to time;
• To be responsible for Court bundle management;
• To be responsible for incoming and outgoing post;
• To be a responsible key holder for the firm, opening and closing the offices when requested to do so;
• To be responsible for daily banking as and when requested by the Directors of the firm;
• To conduct matters in accordance with procedures laid down in the Office Manual and the particulars of employment;
• To assist with event organisation as may become apparent from time to time;
• To observe strict credit control in relation to client matters in which you have prime responsibility.
• Generally, to act in the best interests of our client’s firm, undertaking the above tasks and others reasonably considered by the Director
• To undertake those administrative responsibilities allocated to the Legal Secretary under the terms and conditions of our client’s Office Manual;
• To deal with such other matters as the Director and / or Administration Manager in their discretion may reasonably request from time to time require.