Litigation Legal Assistant
Competitive Salary, DOE
Full-Time. 37.5 hours per week
As one of Wales’ fastest growing modern law firms, our client combines a fresh and forward-thinking approach with a client-focused, local feel to deliver a range of award-winning, quality services.
They are currently seeking an experienced and self-motivated Litigation Assistant to become a key player in their busy Litigation department. You will be working alongside the Head of Litigation on a varied and interesting caseload. As well as assisting the Partner on cases, you will also have autonomy over your own caseload.
They are looking for a candidate who embodies their values of honesty and openness, as well as somebody who always strives for excellence and the highest quality of work.
This is an exciting role for someone who is looking for the next step in their career and looking to work in a thriving and supportive environment.
As a Legal Assistant, you will also be eligible to apply for our client’s ‘internal only’ training contract applications.
You should apply if:
• You have previous experience of working in a similar litigation role
• You’re able to evidence prioritising a busy and varied workload
• You have excellent attention to detail
• You’re super organised and able to think laterally
• You have effective time management and great communication skills
• You have a drive to succeed and provide excellent client service
• You will be a go getter and have a ‘can do’ attitude
• You’re tenacious and willing to learn
• You’re able to be adaptable and be respectful of the client’s needs and priorities
• Working alongside the Head of Department on the day to day progression of files
• Drafting pleadings
• Advising clients
• Instructing counsel
• Attending court
• Being the first point of contact for new enquiries