Maintenance Mechanical Technician
Salary- Up to £30,500 per annum
Working hours- 07:30 - 16:30 Monday - Thursday, 07:30 - 12:15 Friday.
• Flexi-time system.
• Company pension contributions of up to 10%.
• Early finish on a Friday.
• Free parking on site.
• Annual leave entitlement of 24 days (+ bank holidays), increasing up to 30 (+ bank holidays) with service.
• Death in service benefit of 4x annual salary.
• Enhanced pay for maternity, paternity, bereavement, adoption, surrogacy, and sickness.
• Fuel card with UK Fuels, providing discounted rates at the pump.
• Employee Assistance Programme.
• Long Service Awards.
• On-site canteen.
• Exclusive 'Staff Sales' site for our client’s products.
• Training and development opportunities.
• 'Refer a Friend' recruitment scheme.
• ONC/HNC (or equivalent) in Mechanical Engineering.
• 2+ years’ experience in a Mechanical Engineering background.
• Experience of working in a high-volume manufacturing environment.
• Experience in the use of workshop machines, including Lathe and Milling machines.
• Excellent mechanical problem-solving skills.
• Ability to read mechanical technical drawings.
• Demonstrates critical thinking and analysis when applying solutions to engineering problems.
• Technical problem-solving skills.
• Ability to adapt and communicate in a style appropriate to any individual or situation.
• Resilient – leads through change.
• Team player and good communicator.
• Carrying out planned preventative maintenance of all equipment and machinery.
• Providing technical, hands-on support for machinery and equipment breakdowns.
• Completing and logging engineering helpdesk tasks.
• Manufacturing copper welding electrodes, pins, jigs and fixtures as required.
• Provide technical support for Gemba innovation and engineering projects.
If this Maintenance Mechanical Technician role is of interest, please send your CV to us today!