Personal Injury Motor Claims Technician - Advanced level and above
£ Excellent + lifestyle benefits, study support and other excellent benefits you would expect of a global organisation.
Cardiff City Centre
Our client is a leading provider of technology-enabled risk, benefits and integrated business solutions, specialising in claims management and loss adjusting services. Their people are as diverse as their products and services and as varied as their clients. They believe that individuals from different backgrounds encourage a challenging team environment, a creative approach to problem solving and an interesting working environment.
**THIS IS NOT AN ENTRY LEVEL ROLE**
Most of us know that being in a motor accident or the theft of your car can be distressing. Our client recognises the importance of having transport to hand and can help their valued clients in providing expert assistance in such situations.
As a Personal Injury Claims Handler you`ll have full responsibility for each individual insurance claim you deal with. The key to success will be constant contact with all stakeholders to ensure first class customer service. You`ll also be involved in some investigation, negotiation, assist with settlement of claims and help in liaising with underwriters, solicitors and third parties.
Our claims can be so diverse, so you`ll need to have superb empathetic skills, take a neutral view and remain calm when the pressure is on.
You will have/be:
• Extensive knowledge of motor and personal injury claims handling - This is essential
• Knowledge of £50k plus personal injury claims would be an advantage
• Excellent Customer Service skills within an office environment
• Proven ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team
• Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise your workload
• Ability to work to monthly targets and be able to demonstrate that you are a team player
• Strong communication skills - both written and oral
• IT literacy