South Wales – will involve travel
Salary: £35,000 plus overtime and bonus
7.5 hour/day, Monday to Friday
Our client is one of the leading companies for outdoor living products. They now have an exciting opportunity for an Installation team leader to develop their network of installers across the Country with install training, project inspection and customer surveys.
The role will be working closely with the sales and project teams. The successful applicant will have broad experience in home and garden improvement.
The successful candidate will be working closely with customers, carrying out site surveys to establish precise measurements and then working with installers on-site and managing the project. You will be involved in all parts of the process.
The position is home based with Nationwide travel requiring you to stay away overnight up to 3 nights per week. A van and phone will be supplied.
· Leading team of installers
· Training new installers
· Carrying out project completion assessments
· Hands on project installation
· Carrying out site surveys
· Technical support to other team members
· Liaison with colleagues and customers
· Strong technical skills and attention to detail
· Great communication skills
· Ability to work independently, whilst part of a larger team
· Proficient in use of MS Office
· Organised with a logical approach
· Full driving licence
· Home improvements install experience – minimum 5 years