Project Support Officer
£13.46 per hour
Temporary (on- going until Feb 2022)
Our client is looking for a Project Support Officer to join them. Enhanced DBS essential.
To assist the Directorate in the successful realisation of our client’s vision, mission and plans in delivering a new College that meets its expectations and aspirations.
To work as part of, and contribute to, high performing teams.
To assist in the proactive development and service delivery to world class standards.
To contribute positively to the implementation and monitoring of the College’s vision, mission, values and Operational Plan.
To be a champion of change, communication, continuous improvement and empowerment, securing motivation, loyalty and the support of colleagues.
To be involved in continually reviewing, improving and optimising the effectiveness and efficiency of your departmental processes.
1) To assist the Key Account Leader and the Senior Manager for Funded Programmes & Bids to ensure that all externally funded projects / contracts (Including European, Welsh Government and Commercial) are managed and administered effectively.
2) To work within the Project Management and Contracts team to ensure a quality service to the College and external clients, upholding its reputation as a leading training provider in Wales through a first-class service to its learners, clients, and contractors.
3) To support the administration of projects and contracts. Duties will include, but are not limited to;
•Liaising with external clients and suppliers
•Coordination and booking of training
•Working to contractual KPIs
•Raising/processing invoices and purchase orders
•Attending and minuting meetings
4) To ensure all records are compliant with awarding body, WEFO and Lead Partner guidance.
5) To support the implementation of systems and processes to ensure that all paperwork and evidence, including participant files, financial evidence, and timesheets, are of appropriate quality and are consistent across campuses.
**Predominantly home-based- also a requirement for a limited-on site presence