Full / Part Time and Flexible Working
Basic Salary between £25,000 - £45,000
Superb benefits package:
OTE £50k + per annum: Depending on your level of experience, you will realistically be able to earn in excess of £50,000 - but the sky`s the limit as every exchange counts towards more uncapped bonus.
Flexi working: Helping you balance your life and career is hugely important to our client and they are proud to be able to balance a brilliant team social environment with home working flexibility and full and part time opportunities - giving you the best of both worlds!
Award Winning Benefits: You will be a part of our award winning team and also have access to a number of their award winning benefits including access to their Under One Roof scheme which includes financial, health, lifestyle and wellbeing rewards as well as discounts and typical savings on estate agency fees of £2,000, 45% off conveyancing costs, free mortgage advice & much, much more!
To own and manage the legal aspects of the conveyancing process, pre exchange on normal transactions, and on complex transactions, subject to supervision.
Key Result Areas
• Is accountable for the due diligence, all dealings with other lawyers and other legal aspects on normal residential property transactions up to and including exchange of contracts and on complex transactions subject to supervision.
• Assesses risk on every transaction and utilising skills and experience, delivers pragmatic decision making and legal advice to the customer and business partners.
• Is responsible for the quality of legal advice given on every normal residential property transaction allocated to them.
• Communicates and ensures implementation of company policies and procedures, plans and principles.
• Ensures that all activities and tasks required to be performed are undertaken promptly and proactively, prioritising where appropriate and supports others to do likewise.
• Provides day-to-day coaching and mentoring for Associates and/or Legal Administrators.
• Assesses own development opportunities and creates development plans to improve performance.
• Implements individual objectives set by their Team Manager and mentor to ensure goals are met
• Works to build solid relationships with Customer Managers to enable the transaction to be dealt with proactively and in unison with them.