Property Maintenance Officer
Part Time (Monday to Friday 10am – 3pm)
£9.50 per hour
Temp to Perm
Our client is looking for a temporary Property Maintenance Officer to join their team.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Dealing with Tenants and Landowners to address maintenance issues in the properties.
• Gather information about the issue, appoint a contractor, and ensure the job is done to a high standard.
• Maintain a gas safety list and compliancy.
• Analyse checkout reports and liaise with Tenants regarding deductions.
• Attend to any maintenance required; receive, check and upload invoices for jobs completed; and carry out inspections addressing any maintenance issues identified.
If you are available immediately and have experience within this field please send your CV to us today.