Quality Auditor / Quality Assistant
Cardiff City Centre (Hybrid working)
Salary - Up to £25k DOE
Full time, Permanent role
Our client is looking for a Quality Auditor to join their team on a permanent basis to perform audits of functions and activities as assigned.
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Two Corporate Social Responsibility days
• Birthday day off
• Death in service equivalent to twice annual salary
• Auto enrolment pension scheme
• Hybrid working
• Employee Assistance Program
• Discounts for local businesses
• Professional fees paid (subject to requirement for your role)
• Employee recruitment incentive scheme
• Performing audits of assigned functions including compliance, operational and quality management system audits
• Performing audits of assigned functions including compliance, operational and quality management system audits to required standards and regulations (including Lexcel, ISO 9001 and Money Laundering Regulation) in accordance with the firm’s annual audit schedule
• Preparing audit reports
• Maintaining the database of prior audit recommendations and coordinating the follow-up by internal audit personnel
• Assisting with the preparation of statistical analysis and reports
• Assist in the efficient operation of the Quality and Risk Department.
• Assist with maintaining the documents contained within the Quality Management System.
• Managing the firms file audit process.
• Providing Team Leader support to the firms Assistant Auditors
• Assist with analysis and reporting of quality records and data, in order to promote continual improvement within the firm.
• The successful candidate will have strong organisation, IT and time management skills along with the ability to deliver high quality work, often during busy periods.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required as well as the ability to build strong relationships with key personnel at all levels.