Cardiff – Pentwyn
£18,000 - £18,500 per annum
Full time Monday-Friday
Are you an enthusiastic Receptionist/Administrator with excellent communication skills eager for your next role within a busy exciting office?
You will be working as part of the team at a highly respected firm of Chartered Financial Planners based in Cardiff. The Practice provides bespoke financial advice and services to executives, managers, families and entrepreneurs. You will be employed by the practice which is well established and highly successful.
You will be the first point of contact both for visitors to the office and for telephone calls received so an enthusiastic and professional attitude is essential.
Whilst acting as a vital support to the Operations Director the role will include manning the front desk and answering the phone. You will be helping in other areas of the office which makes this an interesting and varied role which will appeal to someone with a ‘can do’ attitude.
Specifically your role will involve:
• Assisting the Head of Operations
• General Reception duties, answering phone, taking messages, making client teas and coffees, preparing meeting rooms for client visits
• Being available as a friendly point of contact for client enquiries as and when necessary
• Helping other members of the team with day to day office support duties when required
• Updating and maintaining systems – Salesforce, iBusiness etc
• General office administration
• Professionally Dealing with general queries
• Preparing information for meetings
• Ensuring our electronic filing system is kept tidy and well organized
• Taking post to post box
• Scanning incoming post
• Regular and One off Project Work
• Organising Staff events
Full training on telephone and computer systems and how to represent the Company will be given.
Our client is looking for someone who:
• Has work experience as a receptionist and or office administrator with good communication skills.
• Is organised and tidy.
• Has good attention to detail
• An excellent telephone manner
• Enjoys dealing with people
• Is confident and can work with total discretion