Receptionist / Branch Administrator
Monday – Friday, 8.45am – 5pm
Temp – Perm
Responsible for providing day to day support to Directors, Recruitment Managers, Recruitment Consultants and Finance Manager, to contribute to the smooth running of the office. Providing a professional recruitment function to clients and candidates alike.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES;
• Situated in the main Reception area, you will be the first point of contact for the office, in person and via the telephone.
• Answering and screening of calls, transferring to the relevant member of staff and taking comprehensive messages for the team.
• Welcoming candidates into the business and overseeing the registration process.
• Meeting and greeting of clients in the office
• Undertake administration duties to support all Directors, Managers and Consultants within the business.
• Filtering, vetting and distributing CVs to Consultants
• Creating and advertising jobs on Job Boards and keeping jobs boards / current vacancies up to date
• Schedule registrations for the team. Keeping consultants updated on appointments / cancellations / no-shows.
• Handling client / candidate enquiries
• Goodie Bags – make up goodie bags and TOB packs in readiness for meetings / client drops
• Daily post duties
• Provide PA Support to Company Directors:
• Diary Management
• Processing candidate CV’s and Client Records onto the internal database
• All personal administration and miscellaneous tasks as requested by the Directors.
• Order stationary / office equipment
• Liaise with IT provider in respect to faults / issues
• Honesty and Integrity
• Presentable and approachable
• Strong communicator
• Positive attitude & team ethic