Full time, permanent role
Home working with occasional travel across Wales, therefore own transport essential.
To undertake recruitment and onboarding activities for the organisation.To provide HR administrative support to the HR team.Ensure that all administration and datais collated and processed in an accurate and timely manner in accordance with HRpoliciesandprocedures andincompliance tolegislation.
To provide general support to HR Manager and HR Officer with various project workandHRrelatedactivities.
1. Coordinate all recruitment activity for the Company to ensure that the bestand most suitably qualified candidates are recruited into the organisation.Ensure a fair and objective process is followed at all stages in accordancewith equality and diversity: reviewing and agreeing the vacancy, advertisingon websites, social media platforms and with URG partners bilingually, theusingeffectiveselectionassessments,throughtotheofferofemployment.
2. Coordinate onboarding arrangements for new starters, e.g. pre-start,induction programme with line managers, references, etc.Ensure all checksand paperwork, e.g. eligibility to work in the UK, DBS, is issued andcompleted in a compliant and accurate manner and within prescribedtimescales.UndertakeHRinductiontrainingforallnewstarters.
3. Handle initial internal and external enquiries for HR support in a professionalmanner.Act as ‘gatekeeper’ for HR department filtering calls as appropriateandasdirected.
4. Maintainaccurateandup-to-dateinformationanddocumentationonemployee system and files, i.e. HR IRIS and personnel folders (hardcopy andelectronic).
5. Collatedataandundertakeoperationalandmanagementreportingatprescribed intervalsandasrequested.
6. UndertakeotherHRrelatedadministration,e.g.absencemanagementrecords, training records and evaluation, evidence of equality and diversitypractices, etc.Ensure that all documentation isinput, documented andissued in accordance with HR procedures and in an accurate and timelymanner.
7. SupporttheHROfficerincoordinatingCompanytrainingactivitiesinaccordancewithequalityanddiversity.Assistintheadministrationofevaluating training activities and the collation of reports for HR managementreportingpurposes.
8. Undertake the annual audit of personnel documentation, e.g. DBS dates,drivinglicenses,vehicleinsurancecertificate,etc.
9. Assisting ininternal and external meetings, taking notesinan accuratemanner,producingaccurateminuteswithin anagreedtimescale.
10.Support the HR Manager with diary management and with proactive supportas required.Support the management team and CEO with any ad hocadministrationsupport.
11.Contribute ideas on continuous improvement, developing best practice forservice delivery and products offered commercially by the Company and tocontributeto businessdevelopmentobjectives.
12.Attendoccasionalnetworkingeventsasrequired,promotingour company,e.g.recruitment, HR services.Generate leads for referrals and follow up leads inatimelyand professionalmanner.
13.Support with the co-ordination of team events, e.g. Team Away Day,Christmas Party,charitydays,etc.
2. Maintain an up to date awareness, training and CPD of equality & diversityissuesandhowtoprofessionallydeliveraninclusiveservicetoallemployeesandclients.
3. Deliver and develop an inclusive service in line with our valuesandWelshGovernmentcontractualrequirements.
The above is a broad definition of the job responsibilities.It does not take intoaccount every aspect of the job which the jobholder may be required to perform.Flexibility is essential since the jobholder’s working hours will be determined by therequirementsofthe business.
· Good general level of education with good literacy andnumeracyskills
· Previous experience in a recruitment role, including use ofonline recruitment platforms and conducting proactivesearches
· Previousexperienceworking inabusyHRsupportroledealingwithhigh volume activityand administration
· Data inputting on various data systems, e.g. HR system(ideallyexperience of HRIRIS/Cascade Go)
· Awareness of HR good practice and basic employment lawessentials, e.g. recruitment, offers and contracts, absenceandperformance
· Excellent IT skills; ability to pick up new IT systems, e.g. HRdatabase, recruitment websites, and effectively utilizeMicrosoft Office software, especially the ability to manipulatedata in Excel, use formulas and to produce reports andgraphs
· Ability to interact effectively with people, establishing andmaintainingeffectiveworking relationships
· Good interpersonal skills and relates well to people at alllevels.Confident communicator with networking skills forpromotingthe service
· Able to determine priorities, planning time, organisingworkloadandrefersuptoseekclarification whennecessary.
· Customer Service – Works and collaborates with otherseffectively, looks to identify needs and proposes solutions,takesaccountabilityofseeingissuesareresolvedorreferredtothe appropriatecolleagueasappropriate
· Is able to work productively at times of pressure, adapts andacceptschangingcircumstances
· Clearcommunicatorandableto interacteffectivelywithpeople, establishing and maintaining effective workingrelationships
· Actswithintegrity,understandequalopportunitiesandbehavestoupholdorganisationalethics andvalues
· Valid driving license or ability to travel in Wales on anoccasionalbasis
e.g.ILM Level2, NQFLevel1 orhigher
· Working within a busy environment that requires accuracyand compliance to prescribed internal and external auditedstandardsandprocedures
· Workingin aservicethatiscomplianttoequalityanddiversity,delivering anall-inclusive services
· Welshlanguage ishighlydesirable–verbalandwritten