Residential Lettings Administration Coordinator
Swansea (various roles in Mumbles, and Marina/Llanelli)
Salary – £19,500.00 up to £21,000.00
Permanent/ Full Time
Our client is looking for suitable candidates to undertake a branch administration coordinator role within their Mumbles, and Marina/Llanelli lettings teams.
· Competitive salary and incentives.
· Dawsons benefits that include training, potential career development and progression opportunities are also offered.
· Previous administrative experience is required, and within the industry advantageous.
· Competent time management and prioritising skills.
· To provide an accurate and efficient administrative service to all staff with their office.
· To undertake both telephone and face to face support for our landlords, and tenants when required.
· Comply with the companies’ standard procedures and all statuary legislative and regulatory requirements effecting letting agency.
· Helping negotiators to assist in the process through to a tenants occupation.
· Pro-activeness demonstrating skills to retain and build client base.