Sales and Lettings Negotiator
£17k - £21k per annum DOE + commission
Our client, an Estate Agency with commitment to quality and integrity at the heart of their core values, are currently searching for a Sales and Lettings Negotiator to join their busy Pontypridd branch.
• List properties available for sale and lettings via our client’s website and online portals.
• Generate sales and lettings leads and booking appointments.
• Carry out accompanied viewings at the properties.
• Ensure thorough recording of clients’ details, requests, and conversations.
• Upsell additional services and amenities including mortgage services and solicitors.
• Liaise with investors to encourage the growth of their portfolios and introduce them to opportunities.
• To ensure all leads are followed through and completed to closure, ensuring an agreeable deal for all parties has been delivered.
• Listen to and attend to clients’ requests and requirements.
• Reporting of Sales and Lettings figures and working to targets.
• To cover and provide additional support for the offices in various locations.
• Liaise with the Property Management Team to ensure the smooth running of the portfolio.
• EPC Registering and compliance checks
• Ensuring Landlord and Vendor compliance.
• Board Instructing.
• Property Valuations and Take-ons.
• Assisting with the implementation of in-store promotions.
• Cleaning, stocking, and checking of cars when used.
• To carry out all duties as detailed for your role in the Company’s job role matrix.
• Obtaining professional qualifications (NFoPP) and Rent Smart Wales.
• Full clean driving license required.
• A minimum of 1-year experience in the industry is required, with 2 years preferred, and full training will be provided.
• Company Vehicle after 6 month’s probationary period
• Company Phone
• Workplace pension