£21k - £25k DOE + OTE
Our Client is looking for a Sales Consultant to join their team. The successful candidate will report to the Commercial Sales Manager and will be responsible for things like performance review meetings, 1-1s and development conversations.
• Competitive Salary
• Hybrid working
• 30 days holiday + bank holidays
• Single Private Medical
• Life Assurance
• Group Income Protection
• General Bonus/Business Incentive
Duties and Responsibilities
· Achievement of KPIs across agreed key areas.
· Deliver exceptional customer service and put their needs at the heart of every contact, building long term relationships. Provide professional and excellent support when dealing with SME Business Owners
· Actively seek out and share knowledge of industry trends and competitors.
· Cultivate and manage relationships with SME Business Owners and Decision Makers in order to sell Fleet Funding Decision in Principles.
· Cultivate and manage relationships with SME Business Owners and Decision Makers in order to sell Asset Finance.
· Driving growth through acquisition of new business opportunities, by developing a sales pipeline and actively seeking out opportunities.
· Develop progressive relationships with SME Business Owners and Decision Makers, driving growth through an effective client product and sales development strategy.
· Drive use of our products, by applying an in-depth knowledge of the Company Finance proposition and its purpose, understanding how our products function and what they deliver to clients and consumers.
· In conjunction with SME Business Development Managers, manage profitability of your territory, by understanding profitability KPIs and proactively driving improvements.
· Support and assist SME Business Development Managers in managing commercial dealer commission packages or campaigns ensuring you protect MNF returns, taking ownership for pricing renewals and reviews.
· Working with SME Business Development Managers, influencing change and embedding the Company’s difference across the commercial division.
· Assess, identify and mitigate risks and ensure commercial relationships meet required standards in accordance with internal policies and regulatory requirements.
· Proactively monitor, evaluate and identify trends in performance, implementing action plans to improve results.
· Alongside SME Business Development Managers, encourage ideas and suggestions from team to help achieve strategic aims. Recommend and where appropriate implement and mobilise initiatives.
· In conjunction with SME Business Development Managers, preparing credit submission for dealer funding or high value transactions and credit lines.
· Being an ambassador of the Company Finance brand across the industry and at external events. Embracing the Company Finance way and culture, collaborating with all areas of the business.
· Maintain an up to date knowledge of industry regulation and legislation (e.g. ICOB, FSA Rules, TCF Principles, Money Laundering, Data Protection) ensuring that all compliance related issues are reported appropriately.
· Collaborating effectively across the business and working as part of a team, supporting, motivating and assisting colleagues.
· Owning your personal development, by identifying development needs and areas of personal growth.
· Establish efficient operating standards, promoting a culture of cost consciousness, through management of expenses, invoices and working within mandates.
· Treat customers fairly and aim to deliver fair customer outcomes in all of the company’s Finance’s processes.
· Ensure that all system-based records are maintained in an accurate and timely manner, ensuring that data integrity is maintained at all times.
· Written and verbal communication skills
· Relationship building and interpersonal skills
· Ownership and accountability
· Negotiation and objection handling skills
· Time management, prioritisation and organization skills
· IT Skills, specifically Excel & Outlook
· Problem management skills with a commercial approach
· Ability to collate, interpret, analyse and apply initiative to data/trends
· High degree of professionalism
· Commercially minded and understands wider business impact of applying sound judgement
· Use of initiative
· Attention to detail
· Direct B2B Sales experience and experience of working with a CRM is desirable