Sales Ledger Administrator
Cardiff, free parking available (working remotely initially)
Monday – Friday 9.30am-5.30pm
Onsite parking free of charge
Our client is currently seeking a Sales Ledger Administrator to join their fast paced Finance Team. As the Sales Ledger Administrator, you will be supporting clients by accurately and efficiently working towards sale invoicing targets. They are looking to speak with candidates who have outstanding attention to detail, experience dealing with CRMs and finance software and thrive working towards targets.
• Send results to the instructing party the same day that they are reported on.
• Ensure that all split invoicing is kept up to date.
• Create accounts for new customers following the company referencing requirements.
• Deal with invoice queries in an effective and timely manner.
• Ensure that all cost centres and departments are kept up to date on Sage.
• Update CRM with all communications and invoices/results sent.
• Deal with telephone and written customer queries relating to sales invoicing.
• Processing Bacs and cheques receipts on a rota basis
What they offer:
• 23 days annual leave (as well as public holidays)
• Free on-site gym (currently under COVID – 19 restrictions)
• Competitive salary
• Free shuttle bus from Cardiff Central Station
• Company pension plan
• Access to SYNLAB benefits