Full time, Permanent
Competitive Salary dependent on experience
Our client is a full-service law firm with offices in Cardiff and London. They provide legal services for a wide range of business and individual clients from across the UK and overseas.
The Secretary/Administrator team provide administrative and secretarial support through a helpdesk to the departments within individual client services to include but not limited to clinical negligence and personal injury.
Duties are varied and will include:
- Preparation of court or legal documentation eg. Court bundles.
- Preparing standard correspondence and composing routine letters for lawyers.
- Typing and updating complex documents and correspondence.
- Audio typing.
- Drafting bills and dealing with clients when bill queries come through.
- Encrypting and secure electronic sending of documents.
- Managing diaries for lawyers, organising meetings, booking car parking spaces etc.
- Responding to telephone calls and taking messaged.
As all work is undertaking electronically a high level of IT literacy is needed. Previous secretarial or administration experience is required. Legal or medical experience is desirable but not essential.
This is an opportunity to join an experienced and friendly legal support team. You will be provided with full training and continued support.
Following training, the role affords the opportunity to work three days in the office and two remotely. Hours of work are 9 – 5.30pm Monday to Friday inclusive.
Competitive salary dependent on experience
St David Recruitment Services
23 days ago