Fixed Term Contract – 12 months
Salary £20,000 – £23,000
Our client is currently looking to recruit a Senior Administrator to join their friendly, professional, and dynamic team. This is a fast-paced role for an eager person who will provide support in a variety of areas within the business. This is a varied role for someone who thrives on being the first point of contact when required and able to undertake varied administration duties. The team constantly deals with reactive enquiries; with no two days being the same.
They are looking for someone who is extremely professional with a proactive and enthusiastic attitude, willing to be flexible, and enjoys multi-tasking and providing an excellent travel guidance service.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Providing a full and up to date international travel advisory service to the company on any Covid related travel and ensuring travellers comply with entry requirements for their destination.
· Organising international and UK travel arrangements including booking flights, car hire, accommodation, rail tickets and the preparation of travel packs.
· Arranging visas through CIBT, Embassy or directly with clients.
· Distributing, collating and tracking Risk Assessments (internal and external).
· Liaising with Heads of Departments and HR with regards to pending site visits in high risk countries.
· Arranging clinic appointment for vaccinations, boosters, COVID-19 testing, site visit medication and arranging appropriate site PPE if required.
· Updating department record and spreadsheet – admin and travel.
· Formatting of documents; to provide assistance with preparing proposals, compiling draft and final reports, memos and Company letters in accordance with company formats and templates in a timely manner and working to tight deadlines.
· Assisting with organising conference registration and travel.
· Tracking updates and formatting of consultant CVs and blurbs.
General Company Administration
· Dealing with colleague requests quickly and efficiently. It is imperative that technical consultants receive efficient and ongoing support ideally within the GMT/BST timezone (+/- 2 hours).
· Organising of day-to-day meetings, room bookings, car parking bookings and catering requirements (liaise with reception where required).
· Providing Reception cover as and when required.
· Raising purchase orders.
· Liaising with Reception with regards to various shipments/couriering.
· Minute-taking for monthly/quarterly meetings on an ad-hoc basis as required.
· Assisting with company events and hospitality events as required.
· Previous experience in a similar role is ideal but not essential.
· Ability to adapt to a wide variety of assignments including complex travel arrangements.
· Effective organisation and time management skills with excellent attention to detail.
· Competent in implementing priorities and managing multiple tasks to a high standard without direct supervision.
· The ability to interact with people at all levels internally and externally is crucial.
· Ability to be proactive and reactive, deliver high quality work, work under pressure often to tight deadlines, either working independently or as part of a team.
· High degree of computer literacy and competent particularly in the use of Microsoft Office Word, Excel and MS Teams.