Senior Order Processor
Monday to Friday, 40 hrs per week (rotational day shifts)
Our clients are a respected industry leader and trusted partner within the pharmaceutical industry who are looking for a Senior Order Processor.
The candidate will oversee and manage the team’s raising of Sales Orders for despatch, collection, or logistics requirements on-time and in accordance with standard procedures. Ensure all customs paperwork is raised on-time, accurately and as per country requirements.
• Accurate management of the Orders Inbox.
• On-time raising of Sales Orders.
• Preparation of all paperwork to support on-time despatch for EU and Non-EU orders.
• Accurate checking of orders and ensure all orders are checked prior to Warehouse handling.
• Monitor individual and team assigned tasks throughout the day, ensuring all targets are completed by shipping request date.
• Provide support to the team in the raising and/or screening of sales orders, to remain compliant and fully trained in all order types.
• Liaise with couriers and escalate any delays identified to appropriate personnel
• Complete reports, provide summary of daily overview for EU/Non-EU orders and client specific requirements including generating daily ERP shipment status review (End of Day)
• Liaise with Project Management directly on a daily basis to provide shipping information, AWB (Air Waybill), etc. and answer queries
• Ensure Client queries or issues which may arise via orders inbox are managed and circulated to Project Management if required.
• Act as a point of contact to manage any urgent or out-of-scope order requests.
• Ensure tracking of all orders is conducted by relevant personnel so that data is entered into ERP system for traceability within 1 working day of despatch.
• Support Quality Event (QE) investigations and identification of CAPA actions.
• Assist the Team Leader by performing the following team management activities.
• Feedback to individuals on performance levels within quarterly conversations, assist with the development of their SMART objectives, reporting sickness absence, to conduct return to work interviews, manage levels of attendance.
• Provide general supervision to the Order Processing team, attending company meetings when necessary
• Assist in training/coaching all members of the team.
• A minimum of 5 GCSE’s, which include Grade C and above in English, Science and Mathematics (or equivalent)
Previous Work Experience
• Previous experience managing customs paperwork and courier communication is essential.
Specific Knowledge / Skills Competence
• Excellent written and communication skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Experience of writing and awareness of GMP documentation.
• Experience of MS Office and other applications.
• Analytical thinking and Problem Solving
• Customer Service
• Judgement and decision making
• Result Orientation
• Teamwork competency
• Flexibility and Commitment.
• Communication skills
• Self-Motivation/ achievement drive
• Role Model
St David Recruitment Services
28 days ago
Senior Order Processor